Thursday, April 9, 2009

Waffles

The waffle slab has been put in place today. I was hoping they had finished pouring in the slab so it can start drying up this Easter weekend...but that's alright. It was still exciting to see the wherefores in our future home.

This is a view of the double garage leading to the side of the house.















Sometimes I have doubts if removing our alfresco was a good idea. But then again I could have the extra side of the house as the alfresco later on. I just thought that, well we hardly use our outdoor now so better use that space up for our inside meals area. Anyhow it's too late to make changes now so I have to stick to my guns.

This is the future site of our master's bedroom.















We decided on a 6m frontage. Would love to be as far from the "public's eye" specially we've got a lamp post in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment